Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Guitar Heroine

I have to admit it: I am in love with Guitar Hero II.

Okay, so my character is a little ultracool. Pandora, the poser from some Midwestern state, is a little too sturm und drung.

BUT I just bought her feathers outfit, and man, it is a totally different look for us! I mean, her. I love it!

I've also moving through my Mediums, trying to get at least 4 Stars for every song before I move on to Furious Fretwork. It really hasn't been that difficult.

My biggest problem, as usual, is my confidence level. I feel like I'm doing awful, then I look at my stats and it's not so bad. Or I look at a series and think, "I will never, ever be able to play that," even as my fingers are flying over the frets.

And now when I listen to the radio, I separate the guitarwork from the song. I've listened to many a song on the radio and thought to myself, "A-ha! They stole that from Shout at the Devil!" It could very well be the other way around.

Yep... on a lonely night... when there's nothing to do and I'm too lazy to exercise... Pandora can front my band Jezebel and we can Search and Destroy with The Stooges... F@&^% Yeah....

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome to therapy!! :)
I look forward to reading your blog.

Aoki said...

Wow, girl! You're good. Going to join the Guitar Hero II Street Team? GF Angela

Righteous Babe said...

I've been therapying for a while now on Myspace, but it's kind of embarassing at family gatherings *lol*

Thank you Angela, but I'm still learning! What is the Guitar Hero II Street Team?

cowgirlup said...
This comment has been removed by the author.