Monday, June 20, 2011

Mob Wives!

I don't think I have ever been as excited by a show as I am about this one.

Sure, I am a reality TV junkie and will faithfully watch just about anything. Well, so long as it's not on E! Their shows are usually only half as entertaining as watching paint dry. And Tori and Dean have got to be the worst TV couple ever.

But Mob Wives? Mama Mia! I never would have thought, watching the first episode, that Renee Graziano would be the most likeable person on there. Sure, she's vain, selfish, and co-dependent -- but it's part of her charm. She also has a big heart, which I think leads her into a lot of trouble.

Karen Gravano is a fight waiting to happen. She seems to like stirring up drama and sitting back in the corner watching the fallout -- when she's not smack dab in the middle of the fight. And the teasing revelation that she cheated on Lee with Drita's boyfriend? "I'll take Hypocrisy for $2000, Alex..."

In the meantime, there are the Workout Twins, Carla and Drita. Carla seems quiet, but she's ready to rock and roll over her man. And anybody who puts their hand around Renee Graziano's neck has some big cajones. Drita is ready to roll, period. Can anybody attest to her just being a Mob Wife? I can totally see her as a hit man.

I can't wait for the finale, can you?

No comments: